Am I balding?

E

EliS111

Iron
4B7CA3E7 F021 4043 8D50 15B9E7CEB8E8
28F37B1D C0FA 4330 9776 72630C4F122B

FD236E80 E95F 4F6F B596 83797D729D43

The second photo was about 6 years ago. I’ve always had a big forehead.

finasteride + minoxidil + microneedling now or regret it for the rest of your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and EliS111
yeah thats not a "mature" hairline, thats like NW 2 when you pull the temples back. Hop on fin + minox or be prepared for the norwood reaper tbh

Yea but holy shit you have alot of hair drafts, just go for a ht and you wont worry about this problem again

• +1
Reactions: EliS111
Yea but holy shit you have alot of hair drafts, just go for a ht and you wont worry about this problem again
he should try fin and min first to see if he's a good responder, if he goes to NW2.5 or NW3 then hair transplant

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
he should try fin and min first to see if he's a good responder, if he goes to NW2.5 or NW3 then hair transplant
jew medicine is a joke, he doesnt need to hop on that hormone destroying shit. He has plenty if hair drafts.

You don't need to do anything drastic yet

Many people have signs of male pattern baldness and yet keep a very good amount of hair till they are in their 40s and 50s, with a widows peak of course. No need to nuke your hormones just yet :forcedsmile:

• +1
I’m just relieved there’s a solution. Should I wait to get a hair transplant or do it now.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Just turned 20
You can try doing it right now if you have any problems with females or wait till 25, best thing is ask a surgeon since he takes control of the operation not me!

• +1
Seems like a big forehead. Was your hairline always like this??

> Norwood 2

> Am i balding

niger ur clueless his hairline is shaped like that, he has basically no thin short hair at the temples, kill yourself
Thats why he has norwood 2 nigger.