Does anyone here attend law school

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
Or plan on attending? How did you find studying for the LSAT?

Ridiculously hard

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
watching suits made me wanna be lawyer until i realized its not even close to being like in show

• +1
i just took the test no prep if ur not getting 1400+ without studying u shouldn't even take it tbh

• Woah
Surely we have some Jewish forum residents here who can chime in

• +1
Can’t read. I’m jerkang my cock as weez be conversing Nigga
nah nigga am jerkang ma deck while chasing out ma timulus check whaite boy

My personal opinion is that Law is an IQ shredder. So much grinding for not that much payoff. High IQ people are better served taking remote six figure code monkey jobs so we can LDAR in peace

• Woah
Yeah

• +1
My personal opinion is that Law is an IQ shredder. So much grinding for not that much payoff. High IQ people are better served taking remote six figure code monkey jobs so we can LDAR in peace
I think making 6 figs entry level is very tempting, what’s the salary for coding

how did you prep
Wrong guy to ask bro I didn’t do that much I just did it coz my autistic af brain finds it interesting. I’m in Australia

• +1
People that go into law = uniquely high verbal IQ

People that go into coding = uniquely high performance IQ

2 fairly different things.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and 케이제이
Isn’t the LSAT just an IQ test? That’s what I’ve heard

• +1
Isn’t the LSAT just an IQ test? That’s what I’ve heard
Yes, it mostly tests your critical thinking skills instead of a memorization skills but you can still study to improve your critical thinking

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Only retarded normies have to do ‘so much grinding’ to get good grades. I do fuck all and do prep for assignments and exams like a week before while they start everything so early and I do better or the same 😹

• +1
Only retarded normies have to do ‘so much grinding’ to get good grades. I do fuck all and do prep for assignments and exams like a week before while they start everything so early and I do better or the same 😹
It’s fine to study late minute for grades but you won’t retain much in the long run

What about cold calling in class?

People that go into law = uniquely high verbal IQ

People that go into coding = uniquely high performance IQ

2 fairly different things.
Yeah that’s true. My verbal IQ isn’t anything special so it’s not like it even was a choice for me, but my Visio Spatial IQ is maxed out

My best advice for prepping to the best of your ability is if you have trouble concentrating and procrastinating take some nootropics, vyvanse and benzos a week or two before the exam and smash that shit out in 3-5 days. That’s what I did without any of that shit and just a lot of caffeine and got top marks. Though everyone’s brain chemistry is different. Whilst I don’t really struggle that much and studying/researching anything is almost automatic, you might be different.

• +1
It’s fine to study late minute for grades but you won’t retain much in the long run
I do lol but I’m diagnosed high functioning autistic. Ever since I was little it has been quite noticeable to my parents and basically every doctor, counseller, teacher and therapist I’ve ever encountered once they get to talking with me.

• Woah
My best advice for prepping to the best of your ability is if you have trouble concentrating and procrastinating take some nootropics, vyvanse and benzos a week or two before the exam and smash that shit out in 3-5 days. That’s what I did without any of that shit and just a lot of caffeine and got top marks. Though everyone’s brain chemistry is different. Whilst I don’t really struggle that much and studying/researching anything is almost automatic, you might be different.
Also don’t jack off or have sex when you’re grinding or soon before

• +1
Yeah that’s true. My verbal IQ isn’t anything special so it’s not like it even was a choice for me, but my Visio Spatial IQ is maxed out
Who tf asked

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger