Got testosterone tested at 17 (it’s over)

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Iron
Got my levels checked and was told they are above the Norma range saying Abnormal even though they are 500. Doctors now a days are saying 160 is fine. Haven’t been able to develop as a kid because of my low t and always have had symptoms of it.
Do I raise it naturally (basically impossible) or take enclomiphene and close my growth plates (6 feet but have narrowish clavicles)
IMG 3514

Fuck all the liberal pussy doctors saying these are normal levels at 18. 18-25 yr old should have 800+ AT LEAST

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon, arfac, SDPmaggot and 4 others
T mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, dopaminebeyondfried and normie tiktoker
Lol why is the range so low :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, wollet2, leir and 3 others
Anything below 900 is subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, russiancelreturns, sayi and 8 others
holy shit no way they put the reference limit all the way down to 500, they are trying to make us androgynous. When I got my t tested at least the maximum reference was 800 but still

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, horizon, Roquefort and 7 others
my levels have to be over 1200, even though i still have work and shit that i have to do i sit in my bed for a whole hour doing primitive shit horny as f

also youre fat as fuck which significantly lowers t
Mine was 800 last I checked , probably 1200 now. I take t boosters and microdose t

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Braindeadautist
Mine was 800 last I checked , probably 1200 now. I take t boosters and microdose t
once i lose weight fuck i think i will have testosterone higher than hamza considering shit like im 6'6, havent finished puberty, eating a shit ton of protein and stuff and want to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and normie tiktoker
Got my levels checked and was told they are above the Norma range saying Abnormal even though they are 500. Doctors now a days are saying 160 is fine. Haven’t been able to develop as a kid because of my low t and always have had symptoms of it.
Do I raise it naturally (basically impossible) or take enclomiphene and close my growth plates (6 feet but have narrowish clavicles)
View attachment 2869605
Fuck all the liberal pussy doctors saying these are normal levels at 18. 18-25 yr old should have 800+ AT LEAST
agree with bottom text. its pathetic I hate modern doctors. I no longer will go to the doctor unless I just got stabbed or am bleeding out and dying.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
hey daddy I'm a teencel and want more T slide in my pretty DMS and give me a source to buy it teehee :3

holy shit no way they put the reference limit all the way down to 500, they are trying to make us androgynous. When I got my t tested at least the maximum reference was 800 but still
Canada

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
once i lose weight fuck i think i will have testosterone higher than hamza considering shit like im 6'6, havent finished puberty, eating a shit ton of protein and stuff and want to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Were you raised with real food and no endocrine bs? I was raised horribly and was forced to use plastic in everything even clothing.

what's diet looking like bro? you prolly need fucking detox and fs start carnivore, sun balls, softmax, sleep MORE, 2 raw eggs mixed w milk 2 hours before bed, and try fasting once in a while.

you def need take some test on top of everything, get referred to endocrinologist you're a candidate

• +1
what's diet looking like bro? you prolly need fucking detox and fs start carnivore, sun balls, softmax, sleep MORE, 2 raw eggs mixed w milk 2 hours before bed, and try fasting once in a while.
I only eat carnivore no nuts cuz omega 6. Sleep 9hr, 5-8eggs/day, some carbs once a day (sweet potato or sour dough), only wear cotton, no Fourier toothpaste or water(reverse osmosis), mega Dose D3+mk2, zinc, magnesium & fish oil. Although I go to bed around 3am and live in a shit city with air pollution and hella chemicals in everything. Bunch of lib faggots

you def need take some test on top of everything, get referred to endocrinologist you're a candidate
Yeah bro I went to one two years ago and got my vitamins and everything tested normal but test I believe was like 300 at 15 and I always felt tired and got mogged by all my gym friends, but they said I should wait to see if I hit puberty more and recommended shit advice (low cholesterol, low salt bullshit)
Is it fucking genetics should just rope

my levels have to be over 1200, even though i still have work and shit that i have to do i sit in my bed for a whole hour doing primitive shit horny as f
according to yourself what would you say is a good sign or more of them of having actual highert

I do have to start mega dosing omega 3 10g/day cuz I eat nuts and meat with higher omega 6

according to yourself what would you say is a good sign or more of them of having actual highert
big hunger, big libido and some sort of anger not necessarily at someone or something but just will to use your body.

• +1
start pinning 500mg test

big hunger, big libido and some sort of anger not necessarily at someone or something but just will to use your body.
actually lifefuel especially the first two ones the latter one isn't that strong on me

If I were you I’d want my levels at the supraphysiological to maximise masculinisation before puberty ends
So take enclo and sacrifice my growth of clavicles by closing plates or take it at 25 and lose those years of high test. I dunno might just wait a year or two

So take enclo and sacrifice my growth of clavicles by closing plates or take it at 25 and lose those years of high test. I dunno might just wait a year or two
Just pin test and use an ai to keep your plates open

most docs will say your test is ideal like most said about mine who was like 830 lol

View attachment 2869605
160 is not OK

Ive definetely went down in T

I only eat carnivore no nuts cuz omega 6. Sleep 9hr, 5-8eggs/day, some carbs once a day (sweet potato or sour dough), only wear cotton, no Fourier toothpaste or water(reverse osmosis), mega Dose D3+mk2, zinc, magnesium & fish oil. Although I go to bed around 3am and live in a shit city with air pollution and hella chemicals in everything. Bunch of lib faggots
lol guy does these to not even make 600 and i went to get tested sleepless for 2 days having busted 10 nuts and got 800
average zoomer tiktoker
@BrahminBoss

• +1
lol guy does these to not even make 600 and i went to get tested sleepless for 2 days having busted 10 nuts and got 800
average zoomer tiktoker
@BrahminBoss
Genetic?

This is the range now ? Jfl at this clown world @St.TikTokcel

• So Sad
This is the range now ? Jfl at this clown world @St.TikTokcel
That's what the science says nowadays. Btw, average 80yo oldcel has 800 ng/dl of T.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and MaestheticMaso
That's what the science says nowadays. Btw, average 80yo oldcel has 800 ng/dl of T.
I know what’s going here. Part of the plan.

Soon the range will fall to foid territory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and St.TikTokcel
No diet to boost testosterone for you. Subhuman genetics. TRT is waiting

• +1
No diet to boost testosterone for you. Subhuman genetics. TRT is waiting
Gotta try everything under the sun naturally until I’m 20 to not close growth plates

also depends when u took the test. best thing is early when u wake up. later in the evening can significantly affect what the test shows