Is it possible to lick my prostate?

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
I want to take it up a notch I’m wondering if it was possible @Grimba @Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Be_ConfidentBro, Acnno and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Acnno
ask @Grimba to lick it for you

• +1
Reactions: Lux
maybe @Grimba will do it for you to have multiple orgasms

I want to take it up a notch I’m wondering if it was possible @Grimba @Ritalincel
Rimming, also known as analingus, is a form of oral sex that involves kissing, licking, sucking, and other ways of stimulating a sexual partner's anus and the surrounding anatomy. The action is called “rimming” because the rim of the anus is the main area where a person uses their mouth and tongue to pleasure a partner. However, rimming does not only have to take place on the outer edges of the anus—all parts of the anus can be stimulated for sexual pleasure. It can be enjoyed by all genders and sexual orientations can enjoy.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Acnno, ItsOver.com and 2 others
christian bale laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Be_ConfidentBro and Lux
Ok whose alt is this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Lux
Rimming, also known as analingus, is a form of oral sex that involves kissing, licking, sucking, and other ways of stimulating a sexual partner's anus and the surrounding anatomy. The action is called “rimming” because the rim of the anus is the main area where a person uses their mouth and tongue to pleasure a partner. However, rimming does not only have to take place on the outer edges of the anus—all parts of the anus can be stimulated for sexual pleasure. It can be enjoyed by all genders and sexual orientations can enjoy.
Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Growth Plate and Lux
95F0B3DD A409 428E BA03 B282F672145C

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro