Oh my fucking God I fucking hate my fucking self and my skin

lmao how am i "very unhealthy". my diet is just homecooked meals. sandwiches, eggs, steak, chicken, rice, spaghetti and soups. thats basically all i eat.
Can't carbs trigger acne due to higher insolin?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
How am I unhealthy? explain what your saying
you are unhealthy by definition if poss is coming out of your body. jesus christ

when u look at a person with severe undereye bags, would you call him healthy?

sandwiches
chicken ( cooked on oil)
spaghetti
soups

thinks acne is a curse from god himself for whatever reason and not him being in a subhuman health conditions in his prime

@HerpDerpson should i even bother talking to these people
why would it be unhealthy lmao? sausage and bread is unhealthy if i make a sandwich? bruv

lmao how am i "very unhealthy". my diet is just homecooked meals. sandwiches, eggs, steak, chicken, rice, spaghetti and soups. thats basically all i eat.
You eat gluten and carbs bro 😂😂😂

How you want results without the basics

Take accutane stop complaining I’m on it and never had acnes

• +1
You eat gluten and carbs bro 😂😂😂

How you want results without the basics
nigga what? that's like 99% of food. what do u want me to eat? leaves?

why would it be unhealthy lmao? sausage and bread is unhealthy if i make a sandwich? bruv
of course yes. bread is the worst

i would have brutal dermatitis if i ate like you

but you do you, waste your years on having acne

• +1
of course yes. bread is the worst

i would have brutal dermatitis if i ate like you

but you do you, waste your years on having acne
so i have to cut out soups, bread, rice, spaghetti? what should i eat all day? fish and steak? how can i even bulk like that lmao

meat eggs vegetables. If you call white bread food it's over for you.
what;'s wrong with white bread? in my culture we eat it with every food. so i basically eat like 5 slices of white bread since i was a little kid.

• JFL
what;'s wrong with white bread? in my culture we eat it with every food. so i basically eat like 5 slices of white bread since i was a little kid.
Cut it out bro, research it. Dr.Robert Cywes on YouTube and others

so i have to cut out soups, bread, rice, spaghetti? what should i eat all day? fish and steak? how can i even bulk like that lmao
why would you need to bulk?

i eat animal based diet with some fruits here an there

i said, do your research. find you path to healing, you shouldnt do what i did but you must understand that acne is just poss coming out of your body. because your gut is fucked up, you are incredibly unhealthy

just like this guy sam sulek. its toxins coming out from his body, its not a curse from lord

meat eggs vegetables. If you call white bread food it's over for you.
what about fruits? i think vegetables are toxic tbh

• JFL
why would you need to bulk?

i eat animal based diet with some fruits here an there

i said, do your research. find you path to healing, you shouldnt do what i did but you must understand that acne is just poss coming out of your body. because your gut is fucked up, you are incredibly unhealthy

View attachment 2889820

just like this guy sam sulek. its toxins coming out from his body, its not a curse from lord
i need to bulk cuz i go to the gym and im skinny

i cant gain weight with only eating meat

• JFL
i need to bulk cuz i go to the gym and im skinny

i cant gain weight with only eating meat
just stress your body, eat like shit, die prematurely, look like utter shit with red face and die .

if thats your choice, good . im done talking to you, figure out your life on your own

• +1
just stress your body, eat like shit, die prematurely, look like utter shit with red face and die .

if thats your choice, good . im done talking to you, figure out your life on your own
i dont have a red face cuz i treat it. keep being a skinny cunt and eat a chicken leg and a leaf per day faggot

• JFL
DNRD + cope + it’s your shit sugary processed diet

• +1
Reactions: trulyhim
DNRD + cope + it’s your shit sugary processed diet
Nigga we have talked about this multiple times in the past. You always say this then I say I don't eat nothing sugary and processed in my diet.

Fixed my diet, acne still here. Anything else you can say?

Nigga we have talked about this multiple times in the past. You always say this then I say I don't eat nothing sugary and processed in my diet.

Fixed my diet, acne still here. Anything else you can say?
What does your diet consist of and how long have you been on it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio and grief
What does your diet consist of and how long have you been on it?
Vegetables meat and eggs. Rarely fruit. No dairy or gluten. I have been on it for a month, but before that I already had an okay diet, it just had gluten and butter.

Vegetables meat and eggs. Rarely fruit. No dairy or gluten. I have been on it for a month, but before that I already had an okay diet, it just had gluten and butter.
It’s takes months to a year to heal your gut lmao

Take accutane stop complaining I’m on it and never had acnes
I'm literally on it just started month 3, it only got worse. I don't fucking know what to believe.

I'm literally on it just started month 3, it only got worse. I don't fucking know what to believe.
Be patient , gets worse before it gets better your in for the long haul

• +1
Then how come that have gave me a disease that ruins my life? That doesn't seem like he loves me not gonna lie
this current life that we live is temporary true life begins in heaven

• +1
What does second body mean? Never heard that

You mean your frame expanding after puberty?
nah, ppl refer to a 'body' as a girl they fucked

sandwiches
chicken ( cooked on oil)
spaghetti
soups

thinks acne is a curse from god himself for whatever reason and not him being in a subhuman health conditions in his prime

@HerpDerpson should i even bother talking to these people
What I learned is, is that when people claim to have a good diet, it should never be taken at face value, because nobody knows what a good diet is.
And for acne, it's kind of like a guy who REFUSES to change the oil in his car and then gets furious why the car keep breaking or something.

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart
What I learned is, is that when people claim to have a good diet, it should never be taken at face value, because nobody knows what a good diet is.
And for acne, it's kind of like a guy who REFUSES to change the oil in his car and then gets furious why the car keep breaking or something.
What is a "good diet" by your standards?

What is a "good diet" by your standards?
Raw primal. Only foods that can be eaten raw, in its natural state, with main focus on meat.

• +1
If that is true, then why do we have this life on earth? Just so we can suffer?
no, But even if you suffer in this life Just always remember that there's heavenly life waiting for you in heaven
"In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also." (John 14:2-3)

• +1
no, But even if you suffer in this life Just always remember that there's heavenly life waiting for you in heaven
"In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also." (John 14:2-3)
Okay sounds good but this still doesn't explain why God don't want to end my suffering when he could do that easily.

Raw primal. Only foods that can be eaten raw, in its natural state, with main focus on meat.
As good as it may sound it's not really doable in practically. Getting quality food that you can eat raw is not for the poor.

IMG 4883

The duality of man.

Cheer up tho bhai it will get better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trulyhim, HTN_Mentalcel, HerpDerpson and 3 others
I'm on it bro at 16 but my test went from 750ng/dl to 520 ng/dl in 1 month I feel like a cuck and it's 3x worse than baseline
Bro chill try cleansing out your diet and all that stuff which does work in most cases. Unless you don't have insane amount of acne

• +1
Bro chill try cleansing out your diet and all that stuff which does work in most cases. Unless you don't have insane amount of acne
I did it and it didn't work sadly.

I did it and it didn't work sadly.
Ah shit. That's just life then. Don't give up on clean eating and exercising tho. Your thoughts definitely do have an impact on your biochemistry and doing hard things does make you feel better about yourself thus better biochemistry better health and if you have a decent enough base for looks then better health ascends you. After all beauty is more or less just a health indicator

• +1
Ah shit. That's just life then. Don't give up on clean eating and exercising tho. Your thoughts definitely do have an impact on your biochemistry and doing hard things does make you feel better about yourself thus better biochemistry better health and if you have a decent enough base for looks then better health ascends you. After all beauty is more or less just a health indicator
Right

Meh
Try balding